Cats love to play. They don’t have a job or children to take care of. When you’re out of the house, at work, at a friend’s house, or shopping, your pet cat has nothing to do but play. Playing is healthy for cats because it encourages your kitty to exercise and is good for weight loss. Here’s a selection of cats toys online that’ll keep your cat active and happy.
Hey, the human’s home. And look, he’s got some toys!
So glad he finally got the messages I left by ripping the toilet paper to shreds and dragging it all over the house, tearing up the sofa, and putting a dead rat under his pillow.
And a good thing he understood the message. I was getting ready to bring home a tarantula. Alive.
Interactive cats toy roller
This interactive cats toy roller will appeal to your cat’s natural hunting instincts. Two cats can play together, which will strengthen the bond between them. You can take the mouse out and play with your cat. The cat can hit the mouse on top or paw at the balls underneath.
- Keeps your cat from tearing up the sofa instead
- Strong and tear-resistant
- With catnip, to drive your kitty crazy.
- Beautiful colors to brighten up any room
- Lightweight and small, can be put on the ground or a desk.
To read customers’ reviews and learn about their experience with their cats, and to view this amazing cats product closely and from different angles, click here.
Interactive robotic cat toy
This unique cats toy can entertain your cat for hours. 360 degree self-rotating and can roll on carpets. With a soft feather to tease you cat. If you’re tired after a long day at work and don’t have the energy to play with your cat, or if you’re out of the house or busy, you cat can play independently.
- Can last for 3-4 hours
- Strong enough not to be ruined by cats’ rough play
- LED color changing lamp instead of laser to protect the cat’s eyes
- Irregular rolling, keeps changing directions, which stimulates feline hunting instincts.
To learn more and watch videos of cats going crazy over this cats toy, click here.
This rodent makes a squeaky sounds when swatted. You can dangle it on a shoestring and play with your cat or let kitty play alone. You cat can play safely with this toy instead of hunting birds and mice and sticking them under your pillows. My sister’s cat had once brought a live snake to their house.
- Realistic texture that reminds your cat of a real mouse
- Filled with the enticing scent of catnip
- Cats go crazy over it
To watch videos of cats pouncing on this mouse and read customers’ reviews, click here.
This package contains anything a feline can desire. Large and small balls, hard and soft mice. With textures that cats love. Colorful and beautiful. The best present your kitty can ask for.
- A wide variety. You cat has to like at least some of these toys.
- Contains catnip
- Balls roll when slapped by a playful paw, teasing the cat into chasing it.
- Many cats can play while each grabs a toy
To read customers’ reviews and watch videos of cats and kittens going crazy over these toys, click here.
Meal dispensing toy
This amazing cats toy lets out dry food and/or treats when the cat paws it, combines meal with playtime. Cats like feeling they’re eating something they caught. One of my cats puts her toy mouse in the food bowl sometimes and then eats around it. It turns the mealtime into fun-time. Comes in blue, orange, green, and pink colors.
- Encourage your cat to eat slowly and therefore lose weight
- Less throwing up after eating slowly
- Dishwasher safe
- Stimulates your cat’s natural hunting instincts